We (Scott & Ingrid) started our cruise & travel consulting agency, Cruising Plus, in 2004 and share over 30 years of combined travel industry experience both in retail and wholesale travel.
We share a passion for all types of accessible travel including all things cruise and are both qualified Master Cruise Consultants with the CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association) as well as holding many other varied industry accreditation’s.
We have undergone extensive training and accreditation and are proud to be a registered NDIS service provider which enables us to support those registered under NDIS with their special travel needs including the hire of short term equipment and travelling with support workers.
Our point of difference is that we offer you total flexibility with a mobile service for making your travel arrangements and will adjust our way of doing business to suit you. We can come to see you at your home or office or you can make an appointment to come to our Norwood consulting office.
We offer experienced understanding along with outstanding customer service during and after your experience with us. As an “Outstanding Customer Service” award winning business we pride ourselves that “we do that bit extra”.
We are also proudly a member of ATAC (Australian Travel Agents’ Co-operative) which ensures that we receive the best products and pricing because of our group’s combined buying power which in turn means our clients get the very best there is on offer.
Our cruise and travel consulting services include but are not limited to the following:
- accessible travel arrangements for those with disabilities or special needs
- all types of ocean and river cruising, international and domestic
- all types of International travel (including corporate or leisure)
- all types of Domestic travel (including corporate or leisure)
- Travel insurance & Visa assistance
- Special occasion travel (honeymoon, anniversary, etc)
- Customised group tours (special interest and/or social/private groups)
- Customised itineraries to suit individual requirements/interests
We proudly support the Cystic Fibrosis South Australia and donate a small proceed to them from each cruise or travel booking we receive (https://www.cysticfibrosis.org.au)