One thing the pandemic taught even the most seasoned travellers is the fact that having a great travel agent supporting you makes all the difference when the “unexpected” happens and you find your travel plans are suddenly out of your control !!
We are proud to have supported our clients through the most difficult of times since COVI-19 change travel as we know it and we are still here ready to assist again.
Our credentials are extensive however some of our services have changed post-pandemic and include the following:
- Full service, professional travel agency with combined 40+ years of experience
- Accredited with CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association)
- Specialising in assisting with accessible travel arrangements for those with disability and/or special needs when cruising including short term equipment hire, private tours and more.
- Consulting office based in Norwood, by appointment
- Mobile travel service – we come to you
- International & Domestic Packaged Tours
- All types of River & Ocean Cruising including Family/Friend Groups, Special Occasions, & Special Interest Groups
- Please note we no longer book/manage point to point airfares unless they are booked through a third party travel wholesaler as a part of a package.